The X32’s expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-DANTE Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. The 32-channel 48 kHz bi-directional audio interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by making it ready for integration with Dante-enabled IP networks.
- Reliable multichannel audio that shares the same network with other IP-based data traffic
- Interface with Dante networks using any 100Mbit/s or Gigabit Network
- 24-bit signal transmission with low latency and sample-accurate synchronization
- Auxiliary input lets you easily set up a seamless redundant network
- Integrated Ethernet switch gives you full remote control of your X32
- Connect to your computer to control configuration and signal routing of Dante-enabled devices