The Neumann TLM 107 is a high-quality, flexible large diaphragm condenser microphone with five selectable polar patterns that is designed to accommodate a wide variety of professional studio, broadcast and demanding home recording applications.
- Low self-noise of 10 dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level of 141 dB SPL, can be increased to 153 dB SPL with pad
- Low cut and pad are controlled via navigation
- Pad and low cut status displayed by LED
- Illuminated polar pattern display
- Indicator light displays are turned off automatically after 15 seconds